2021 River Rentals
4 MILE TRIP (rates are per person)
Raft or Canoe
• Adults: $36.00 +tax
• Children 17 & under: $26.00 +tax
• Adults: $38.00 +tax
• Children 17 & under: $28.00 +tax
• 1 person: $28.00 +tax
• Cargo Tube: $11.00 +tax
8 MILE TRIP (rates are per person)
Raft or Canoe
• Adults: $42.00 +tax
• Children 17 & under: $32.00 +tax
• Adults: $44.00 +tax
• Children 17 & under: $34.00 +tax
CAMP - DAY USE ONLY (campers only):
If you are camping with us, canoes and kayaks can be rented for camp use by 1/2 day or full day.
Canoe or Kayak
• 1/2 Day (up to 4 hrs): $45.00 +tax
• Full Day (up to 8 hrs): $75.00 +tax
• 1/2 day (up to 4 hrs): $30.00 + tax
Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Raft - 4 to 6 people
• Canoe - 2 to 3 people
• Kayak - Single or Double
• Tube - Single
• Corcl - Single
Trips leave on the hour from 9 am - 3 pm daily, and equipment must be returned by 6 pm.
Please arrive early to complete the paperwork before the vans leave on the hour.
No Refunds - Credits Only
• River trip availability may change due to weather restrictions and river conditions
• River trips are not recommended for children under 5 years old
• All children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian
• No ﬁshing from rafts
• No pets in rafts or tubes
• Life vests must be worn at all times
IMPORTANT: If you appear to be under the inﬂuence due to drugs or alcohol, we retain the right to refuse you rental of our equipment.
For your safety, you must wear a life vest at all times on the river. You must fully understand that any outdoor activity poses inherent hazards and risks, including but not limited to serious and permanent injury and death; and in addition that adverse weather and river conditions can pose additional hazards and risks. Through your participation, you are knowingly assuming the risk arising out of that activity. We do not assume liability for personal injuries or death or for loss of or damage to personal property.
The DELAWARE RIVER FAMILY CAMPGROUND, INC., (hereinafter "Campground") does not warranty, impliedly or expressly, any service or facility at the Campground as set forth in any document or writing produced by the Campground. Such writings and/or documents are only for informational purposes and do not necessarily represent the state or condition of any facility. The Campground only pledges its best efforts and good faith in providing any facility and/or service. All facilities are subject to closing without notice and any facilities date of opening or availability is subject to change without notice.